Thursday 26 March 2020

Stuff I'm Listening To - Georgia Satellites


Artist: Georgia Satellites

Title: Keep Your Hands To Yourself

Lyrics
She said don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself

Why?: If you haven't figured it out yet, I have a terrible sense of humour. I know horrible things are happening in the world at the moment. I know people are scared and rumours are running around like crazy. I strongly recommend if you are going to get your facts straight, the best sites to gather information from will be from reputable health organizations. I strongly recommend WHO. Laughter is the best medicine and we need some levity right now. Picking out this play-list made me laugh or gave me some pause for thought, and I hope you're at least lightly amused by it or at least enjoying the great tunes.

So here is song 1 of my COVID-19 play-list.

Oh, and wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment