Thursday 5 March 2020

Stuff I'm Listening To #90 - Peaches - Diddle My Skittle


Artist: Peaches

Title: Diddle My Skittle

Lyrics:
I'm not so brittle
Come diddle my skittle 


Why?: Peaches is not for everyone. I should probably point this out now if you haven't already figured that out. I discovered her when she supported Nine Inch Nails in 2006. She put on such great show I kind of totally forgot that Bauhaus had also supported Nine Inch Nails at that show as well. If you like Nine Inch Nails, I can't, for a moment, figure out why you wouldn't like Peaches, just saying.

I was pleasantly pleased to find out Peaches is from Toronto. And, true to form, that tidbit of information came from my older brother! Older brothers are a wealth of knowledge and guidance, and mine is no exception to this rule. He pointed out that if there was an older guy in the audience that clearly did not fit as a Bauhaus, or Nine Inch Nails fan that Peaches was singing to; that gentleman was her dad! Kudos to her dad for being there for her! He totally rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment