Saturday 7 December 2019

Stuff I'm Listening To - The Christmas Advent Edition - December 7th


Artist: After Hours

Title: Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Favourite Lyrics:

He see you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake



Why?: You know what's really great about this a capella group? I know one of the founding members personally. (That's not actually the reason these guys are great, but I figure I owe him since we've been fighting about winter on Facey and the weather for Summer Boy has really been pretty ick. I love winter so I've been rubbing in it his face every chance I get, including now, because he's going to see this blog post). He's a really great guy. Went to college with him. I discovered he had this a capella group with a few of his high school friends. I went to see them in concert and they're really, really good. 

Remember what I said about the a capella groups and how they look like they're having so much fun? These guys, clearly singing because they love singing. And you hear it.

If you're in the Toronto area on December 14th and want to see some straight up awesome guys who are singing because they love it, drop by. I've posted the link for the event and on how to get tickets and stuff here - LINK

Failing that, they're preforming at the Toronto Pearson International Airport, Terminal 1 in the arrivals by door C and the Christmas Tree between 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. So if you're coming back to the YYZ or waiting for someone to arrive around that time, you'll have some sweet music to greet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment