Friday 21 June 2019

Stuff I’m listening to #55 - Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man



Artist: Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man Title: Mysteries 

Favourite Lyrics:  
Mysteries of love
Where war is no more
I'll be there anytime

Why?: Rustin Man decided to share his memories about the album this gorgeous song came from. I am just discovering it now because as you all are aware I got stuck in the 80s and haven’t come out yet. It was a keyboard smashing moment of “OMG! It’s a beautiful song!” (Actually... the exact keyboard smashing result was "adfkls;nvb/bm hj!")

Then there was immediate self-anger because I’m so slow to the game. Like “Damnit! You should have known about this sooner!!!” I’ve shared his Facebook link below because I thought it was interesting and because he has a new album out that you might like and there’s more info on his page about that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment