Friday 17 May 2019

Stuff I'm Listening To - Special Track - Happy Birthday Trent Reznor


Artist: Nine Inch Nails

Title: Down In It
 

Lyrics:
And all the world's weight is on my back and I don't even know why.
And what I used to think was me is just a fading memory
I looked him right in the eye and said goodbye
 

Why?: Happy birthday Trent Reznor. I’m not going to gush too much about him because I’m sure you are all fairly tired of hearing me gush about all my celebrity/rock star husbands. You only need know he is an amazing artist and I was very much in love with him in university. This was the first Nine Inch Nails track I heard and knew was them. I fell in love with them promptly. Trent is also responsible for keeping me happy during my many days of misspent youth and Sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment