Tuesday 21 May 2019

Stuff I'm Listening to #51 - Captain Sensible


Artist: Captain Sensible

Title: Wot

Lyrics:

It went bang, I said rap up.
Well I'm aware that the guy must do his work
But the piledriver man drove me berserk.
He said captain
I said wot

 
Why?: I was up at 5:00 am today. I don't do mornings. I don't like 5:00 am unless I'm going to bed. I had to drop off my car for a service appointment, so I figured I'd try to nap in between. Well, thanks cityworks for deciding to tear up a sidewalk outside my window at 9:00 am. This song was the perfect compliment to what was happening to me today. Captain Sensible is a prized track of silliness for me and during summer construction season, the fitting soundtrack to my life. I am only missing a red beret and some sassy backup singers.

No comments:

Post a Comment