Saturday 25 April 2020

Stuff I'm Listening to - Special Birthday Edition - Andy Bell


Artist: Erasure

Title: Fingers and Thumbs (Cold Summer's Day)

Favourite Lyrics

And life is a wonderful thing
When you're humming the words to a love song
Do what you want to do
Be who you want to be
 
Why?:
It's Andy's birthday today. That's why! I adore this song and those lyrics could quite easily fit into my own personal guide on how you need to live life. Andy has such an amazing voice and I've been quite in love with Erasure for many, many years.

A quick trivia bit: I think the video is beautiful and the subject matter very touching. I found out that the video is about a bunch of friends taking the ashes of their recently departed friend out for their last hurrah via motorbike. 

Happy birthday, Andy Bell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment