Thursday 21 March 2019

Stuff I'm Listening to # 41 - Cake


Artist: Cake

Title: Love You Madly

Favourite Lyrics:
I don't want to jump in unless this music's thumpin’
All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

Why?
This is the kind of love song I would have written for my husband if I had any ounce of song writing talent. Love songs are awesome. But real love, isn’t a giant soppy 'making love out of nothing at all' and 'my heart will go on' kind of mess (Note: Both perfectly good love songs, albeit way over the top for the likes of me!). If you can laugh because you’re just having that much fun, you’ve got something good. Bonus, the video is clearly an homage to one of the many cooking shows he likes to watch. If you follow my Facebook or Instagram, you know #thisiswhypaulcooks

No comments:

Post a Comment